Gary Bell - Director - Shareholder
An experienced and innovative professional, with a background in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered building solutions. Areas of expertise include Business and Manufacturing systems together with Manufacturing Process Management of pre-assembled products.
Senior Consultant – Mtech Consult
Group Manufacturing Systems Manager – Elliott Group
Design Development Engineer - Presco Buildings
Architectural Technician - Burgess & Partners
- Factory designs set-ups and improvements for companies throughout the UK, and the rest of the world.
- Implementations of a group-wide Business control and ERP systems with development of fully integrated supply-chain management techniques.
- Concept design and execution of innovative material control techniques.
- First commendation from CIOB IT Manager of the Year.
- Development of innovative design, cost and build software
- Logical approach to factory design set-ups and implementations.
- Systems analysis skills in identifying business and manufacturing operational improvements.
- Able to successfully implement innovation into the manufacturing process as part of clients' core business objectives.
- Excellent capacity to turn concepts into practical plans relating to volume manufacturing challenges.
- Adaptable, innovative, solution orientated and able to work under pressure, with an ability to think strategically whilst employing good time management and organisational skills.