Bob Mears - Director - Shareholder
A background of more than 30 years working in the construction industry, gaining a broad range of Technical, Project, Management, Sales and Marketing experience whilst working with
firms both in the UK and overseas.
Head of Sales & Marketing – Mtech Consult Ltd
Project Manager – Rasselstein Raumsysteme GmbH
Director Door Division – Cox Long Ltd
Training Manager – Palgrave Brown Ltd
Branch Manager – Magnet Ltd
- Wrote and delivered presentations to numerous International groups.
- Delivered internationally respected publication on affordable housing.
- Actively supported MBI to bring their World of Modular conference to the UK.
- Contracted to develop new Modular systems and manufacturing facilities for two clients in Peru and Argentina.
- In conjunction with the Royal Institute of British Architects, wrote one of the first CPD presentations dedicated to covering the design and use of pre fabricated concrete bathroom pods and their alternatives, going on to present it to architects and clients all over the UK, and Ireland.
- Design, development and promotion of the first UK manufactured fitted bathroom unit concept.
- Development of outline designs and supply strategy for bathroom pods for 4 & 5* Hotel project in the Bahamas.
- Final stage design and delivery of prefabricated concrete pods to one of the first “live/work” apartment projects in the UK.
- Set up one of the first production facilities for internal door sets in the UK.
- Wrote and delivered training programme tailored to bring an internal sales team to a proficient level in all aspects of sales and administration.
- The ability to identify the needs of the supply chain and work in a manner sympatheic to all members of it.
- Committed to the satisfaction of the client.
- An enthusiastic presenter and dedicated mentor.